Is Spring Around The Corner? - Poem by Marilyn Lott
Okay, I will have to admit that Christmas
Has only just come and gone
Why, we haven't even had New Years Eve
We have not sung that famous song.
But on facebook I feel so sorry for folks
That can hardly get out of their house
Because the snow fell day after day
Outside it is as quiet as a little mouse.
It isn't me that is suffering so, oh no
For I am doing just fine
But if only time would just speed along
Happiness would be yours and yes, mine.
Let's say that spring is around the corner
I think we will feel much better, it's true
Pretend that we see and smell those flowers
Then life will be perfect for you!
Comments about Is Spring Around The Corner? by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl