It Hurts - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
It hurts me to see Little kids die in a cruel way, It hurts me to see Poor women die under the debris, It hurts me to see men Crying over the dead, It hurts me to see buildings Leveled to earth, It hurts me to see love Dying for nothing, It hurts me, It hurts me, and It hurts me.
Comments about It Hurts by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl