It Is You I Love! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
It is you, I love so much,
So much, I love your touch.
Can words alone, this say?
Can flowers really pray?
To say every day, I do love you,
I feel so good to,
Write these words, make them go on,
Drawing life, and not being alone!
Comments about It Is You I Love! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda