ntuthuko wesley nkwanyana
It's All Out Of My Control - Poem by ntuthuko wesley nkwanyana
When i'm down on my knee
praying for my troubles to flee
to leave my soul empty and free
so I can be whoever I want to be.
When I stumble at each and every step
and my legs don't want to carry me no more
when they narrow the stride of every step
and my condition looks no better than before.
When my thoughts have started to think me
and my words have started to speak me
when my life has started to live me
but my death refuses to kill me.
When I run and trip and start to fall
when all that's within is my only all
when life is a market, with death at every stall,
all is beyond me,
it's all out of my control.
Comments about It's All Out Of My Control by ntuthuko wesley nkwanyana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl