It Seems Untrue - Poem by William McGehee
It seems untrue, she’s gone again
And for months must be away.
It seems untrue, I held her close
Just earlier today.
It seems untrue, the tears she sheds
Fall sadly as we sway.
It seems untrue, she loves me still
And deep in love we’ll stay
Comments about It Seems Untrue by William McGehee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda