Its Full Of Stars - Poem by Damon Harper
The first thing he noticed of her was as obvious as the sun in the midnight sky.
It was her razor sharp beautiful eyes; the contrast of her skin against the deepness of them instantly brought him into a different place.
It was one of those brief moments in life where he was caught off guard and nearly speechless.
Splendid visions of a life with her in it swirled around in his head like bees around an angry hive. Everything changed at that moment.
Comments about Its Full Of Stars by Damon Harper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda