Jered's Courage - Poem by Taylor Petty
I didn't say, 'Kiss me, you confidence lacking zero! '
I didn't see it coming.
I didn't know he had the courage.
I said, 'I don't want you to be late to class, you'd better go.'
I saw him move closer until our lips met.
I knew, then, that his courage was in existence.
Comments about Jered's Courage by Taylor Petty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda