New York Part 2 - Poem by Taylor Petty
It felt good to tell you exactly how I feel.
But know that’s it out, I don’t think you took me seriously.
I don’t even think I took me seriously.
The truth is, though I did delet your number, it’s not the first time.
All the other four times, I found myself talking to you again.
And all those times, you made me feel like sh- when you didn’t talk back.
And then you had some nerve to ask me why we don’t talk anymore.
Were you seriously asking me that?
Well, let’s see, I’m the only one that makes an effort.
Do you know how that feels.
You probably don’t.
I haven’t given you the chance.
So, with that being said, here you go.
It’s your turn.
Comments about New York Part 2 by Taylor Petty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl