New York Part 5 - Poem by Taylor Petty
It’s for the best, it think I should just avoid talking to you.
Did you know I added your number back to my phone?
And for what?
The same bullshit routine, that’s what.
Usually I would be right back where I am today.
Back where you want me, vulnerable.
I’ll tell you something, mister.
If I see you in the hallway, I’ll walk the other way.
If I see you and I can’t walk away, I’ll be cordial.
I am going to try and make you what you’ve made me.
I know I’ve said this so many times.
And so many times, I have gone back on my words.
I can’t do this anymore.
I’m on the verge of losing my mind over you.
Now its time for me to choose, my mind or you?
Comments about New York Part 5 by Taylor Petty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl