Jerk - Poem by Lamar Cole
He thought that he had game.
But she thought that he was so lame.
He would take her out for free dinners at the church.
She thought that he was such a jerk.
He would take her for free concerts in the park.
And only drink free fountain park water until after dark.
Comments about Jerk by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl