Wild Things - Poem by Lamar Cole
If wolves could sing.
They would do their thing.
They would sing about chasing deer.
And never having any fear.
They would sing about loving things that are wild.
And devouring their food with wolf smiles.
Comments about Wild Things by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl