Jimbo - Poem by Lamar Cole
Jimbo the cat loved to go on the attack.
When people came over to visit his owners.
He flew like a missile at their backs.
Jimbo thought that he was just being playful.
But for people that didn't know him.
He needed to be a little bit more careful.
Comments about Jimbo by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda