Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Jimmuh - The Road Kill Eating Hunk - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
There once was a guy named Jim,
which planet no one knows he lives in.
He cracks a lot of jokes, at all us good folks,
he knows how to make us all grin.
He pretends Jeff Bridges he doesn't like,
but would defend him to death in a fight.
We love him so much,
our hearts he has touched.
He's a great friend,
from the start to the end.
He says he likes to get drunk,
here's to you, you road kill eating hunk.
Comments about Jimmuh - The Road Kill Eating Hunk by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl