Job Of Truth - Poem by Naveed Akram
My job has been to persuade the jolly fellow inside
To match one enigma with total warmth and joy.
The real real pity has been mastering the jolliness,
One is merry tonight and today in the inner desires.
Look to the inner self, for further safekeeping,
In order to understand a straightforward strategy.
Look towards the place that is adored,
And leave behind the nonsense of some tongues.
Your way is clear, as well as mine,
But the reality of a situation mumbles for truth.
Comments about Job Of Truth by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl