Alvin A. Sun
Something Has Happened - Poem by Alvin A. Sun
A happinning has taken place
and I am at a lose.
Can't figure out this case
it is driving a nail into my heart.
I thought, I knew what I was doing
yet is it possible,
that I don't?
Comments about Something Has Happened by Alvin A. Sun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl