Alvin A. Sun
Compulsive Hound - Poem by Alvin A. Sun
Full of spine you are.
They feel like damn,
needles in my behind.
Corruptive and not appropriate
is your congitive underline,
I only tolerate you,
as an attempt
to credit myself.
Comments about Compulsive Hound by Alvin A. Sun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl