Edward Kofi Louis
John - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Sex and understanding,
Wait until i am ready;
And do not deny me of love when,
The time is ripe.
Your love is frozen like an ice-cube but,
It is eaten like an ice-cream!
And with the flavour of things to rember always.
Take up a trip to my bedroom and,
You will meet John my lover;
But with the whirlwind of my passion,
Handle my love with care.
Comments about John by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda