Edward Kofi Louis
Jubaish - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
He mounted his chariot in haste and fled away!
But i will still go for my lover who was shot down;
For in the valley of love i do hear the echo of the cry of Jubaish,
And i will surely live on with the hope of finding Jubaish my lover.
Comments about Jubaish by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl