Judge Not Peripherally. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A foe with a bow
Will turn less harmful
Than a friend with a bouquet will.
A man with a frown
Will turn less hurtful
Than a woman with a smile will.
A woman exhibiting
Is less vulnerable
Than a woman who is modest.
A flatterer is less true
The smiling face is not the helping face.
The sweet tongue is limbless.
Comments about Judge Not Peripherally. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda