Judgement - Poem by Brittney Griffin
What am i to do?
I'm judged by others while still i await the day to be judged by you.
I know your judgement is the only one that counts,
So i try to keep the demonds out of my house.
But somehow they find a whole or a crack,
and surely but easily find a way back.
To the place where my head lays.
The same spot that on my knees i pray.
That you heal my body and capture my soul.
And send me blessings so that everyone will know.
That you are the one and only that shall ever judge my life.
So never ever shall i worry about being judged twice.
But stand and await to start my new life standing beside you
as the sun shines bright.
Comments about Judgement by Brittney Griffin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl