Judgment Days - Poem by Roland Cho
Does Man become animal?
Or animals become Men?
Who thinks? Who feels? Who cares? !
True that; Man is able to think.
True that; Man feels and cares,
He thinks of fellowman and animals,
And cares about his feelings to fill.
Thus, He cares for animals, fish and birds.
Fattening them for Judgment Days;
Judgment between Man and slices
Lying still, and never to hear the verdict.
Comments about Judgment Days by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl