Amazing “huang He” - Poem by Roland Cho
Calmly and elegantly you flow!
Deeply my imagination you blow!
Like a kingly bed is your flatness,
Like milked-coffee is your brownness!
Though I wander, you make me wonder
How much or less pressure you are under!
In your quietness lies the beauty of silence,
And in this beauty mother Nature shines!
Comments about Amazing “huang He” by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl