Julienne - Poem by Thai Hood
I have let my self slip in to a sea of
happiness, that has caused me to rest in
the knowledge that I can always depend on
your love. You have a hold on me that
tightens day by day. Your captivating love
has changed me, to the point that i
now look forward to ensure
my life is ensnared in your love.
Because of you I am real and do not have
to hide In a shadow of fake emotions.
I need not please any one but you
because I care for you more
then my own life.
For you I would do any thing
to guarantee that you remain in my life.
Comments about Julienne by Thai Hood
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl