RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Just Inside Heaven - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
11: 30 a.m.
Tempting melodies showing pictures as they play in
mind videos, taking opportunities to open and continue
down avenues of creative attitudes and peaceful endeavors.
Placating and comforting this soul with an extraordinary
serenity, stepping just inside heaven without any effort.
Solidly walking in hallways of yesterday, coming out into
beautiful meadows of flowers, compliments of rhythms,
blossoming entirely in this mind.
A total happiness flowing into the beauty of nature where
nothing else matters in life, except these moments of
simplicity and spiritual solace. 11: 31 a.m.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Just Inside Heaven by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl