RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Men! ! ! ! - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Men lament that they have no time to do things
needed being done.
Yet, they sit wasting time, watching T.V. for
hours at a time.
Not associating it with their apparent laziness
and lack of initiative.
Comments about Men! ! ! ! by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl