Just Let Me Die In Peace - Poem by Juan Olivarez
Just let me die in peace,
This pain belongs to me.
Once I rest I'll be at ease,
So please just let me be.
I'll be all right But I won't talk,
I don't feel like anything.
I don't even care to take a walk,
And I hate the doorbell's ring.
Please stay away why can't you see,
I just feel like being alone.
Alone just the way I came to be,
That's how I'm going home.
Comments about Just Let Me Die In Peace by Juan Olivarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl