Edward Kofi Louis
K. A. L. L. I. S. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Kindness and humility,
Able to share with others along the line,
Lifting up positive morals,
Living and learning always,
Insight with the muse of wisdom!
Servitude and attitude in the name of the truth.
Comments about K. A. L. L. I. S. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl