Edward Kofi Louis
K. I. M. M. I. C. H. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Kind words and peace,
In the name of righteous works;
Making it possible to share with others,
Managing your affairs with righteous laws,
Insight with the muse of wisdom!
Comforting the hearts of the people with the truth;
Here on earth without hurting anyone.
Comments about K. I. M. M. I. C. H. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda