Edward Kofi Louis
K. I. W. I. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Keep me! Keep me! ! Keep me beside yourself my love;
Insight with the light of this ray of true love!
With the feelings of my heart into another realm with a new voyage;
Inside and outside flows this lovely river of true love.
Comments about K. I. W. I. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl