Edward Kofi Louis
K. O. R. B. 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Know what is right and, do what is right!
Overcoming your sins with righteous morals;
Respecting all mankind with servitude and attitude,
Based on the works of the truth.
Comments about K. O. R. B. 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl