Kaleidsocopes - Poem by illias elambilakode
Life; a kaleidoscope.
Real colors sometimes; then altered colors.
Begins with instant and innocent cries.
Ending up with experienced cries and feels of departure.
Sharing or stealing nonvolatile memories
Of volatile moments with kith and kin
Keep on watching through the scopes
Of criteria set by ourselves
Watch with a saddist's anxiety, others' offs and pits.
Rest is to god who created the real kaleidoscope
Of world and of unknown unknonwns.
Comments about Kaleidsocopes by illias elambilakode
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl