Edward Kofi Louis
Karaalioglu - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Knights of the night! !
Alright with the labour of mankind,
Rights and Justice!
Attitude and servitude,
Along the lines of the truth.
Love and Life,
Insight and wisdom,
Only with the muse of mankind on earth;
Grain, rain, train, brain, pain, gain!
Living and Learning always,
Under the umbrella of righteous laws.
Comments about Karaalioglu by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl