Keep Days - Poem by Naveed Akram
Days keep numbers and letters,
Staying with literature and answers.
The new evening and next the morning
Constitute a daily progress of our Star.
Weeks and more weeks have a strain
On us if we object to the Moon -
A Bringer of Tides, non-foolish,
And maker of the waves of our Seas.
Lands cry out under the Skies.
Comments about Keep Days by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda