Edward Kofi Louis
Kenechi - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Kenechi, cine, chin, knee, hen, kin, in;
Into the world of imaginations!
Searching for a way to satisfy your Peers,
As they always rely on you.
Comments about Kenechi by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda