Edward Kofi Louis
Kenna - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Kenna, Ken, an, Ann;
In the land.
Muse, love, life!
With incidents of illegal drugs;
And, with retrogressive gains.
The use of drugs,
In your land;
But, the people need a better education on this issue.
As a phenomenon.
Comments about Kenna by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl