Kids - Poem by Phil Panebianco
Words are spoken but often not heard,
lead by example as we should.
Show them right from wrong,
teach them to be strong.
To fight for what they believe in,
to neglect them is a sin.
Guide them through their troubled years,
ease their growing pains and fears.
Listen to what they have to say,
for they are our future and here to stay.
Love them and watch them grow,
in your heart, never let them go.
Comments about Kids by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl