Kill Me, My Love - Poem by Lauren Phillips
love was made to distroy hate-
so distroy me
stab me, love.
stab my hate-filled body and watch it fall...
watch me fall...while in those hurting hands
lies my unhealed bleeding heart.
distroy what you love before it distroys you...
hurt me, my love. make me go away.
take my life away...because you loved me...
as i did you. but does it really matter?
love exists only if opposed by hate.
so kill it...kill me.
kill this love....
Comments about Kill Me, My Love by Lauren Phillips
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl