Killer - Poem by Nathaniel DeMay
Lost inside my self,
Nothing but left turns.
Confused by the world around me,
Somtimes the confusions burns.
I don't know what I feel,
Except my envy for you.
You always look happy,
For you anything else is new.
Perhaps I am nieve to think -
'The fools have the simple life'
Not one look at you,
Instead one reach for the knife.
I have died inside,
I hate that you have not.
And now that I can get to you...
She never once fought
Comments about Killer by Nathaniel DeMay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl