Orion’s Raining Again - Poem by Michael Romero
The stars shine brightly
and the moon is timid.
All this talk of
His belt must be raining.
The moon is timid,
maybe the new moon
me when I cry…
Comments about Orion’s Raining Again by Michael Romero
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda