Kiss Me - Poem by Elena Daniela
Kiss my eyes, full with tears
Your kiss only would be right
Killing the fire, which burn them
And filling them with love and light.
Kiss my mouth, with clenched lips
Which lost the whisper and the smile,
And their smile will soon recover
Being in love as the first time.
Kiss my forehead, and bad thoughts,
And every doubt would surely die,
Instead my dreams would brightly rise
Of a new spring and a new life.
Translation of the poetry 'Saruta-ma ' by Magda Isanos
Comments about Kiss Me by Elena Daniela
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl