Elena Daniela Poems
- Kiss Me Kiss my eyes, full with tears Your kiss only would ...
- I Miss to Rob I miss your hug, I miss your kiss,
- The Soul Bows Down To Destiny The soul bows down to ...
- Leaning My Head Leaning my head over my hand Wandering, my ...
- Singing Together Autumn has came already As in a psalm the ...
- Pastel Trumpeting autumn, In full agony, Birds flying by,...
- Just Think, Wouldn’t Be Pity? Teach me from what I could ...
http: //www.poezie.ro/index.php/author/0037119/elenadaniela more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Kiss my eyes, full with tears
Your kiss only would be right
Killing the fire, which burn them
And filling them with love and light.
Kiss my mouth, with clenched lips
Which lost the whisper and the smile,
And their smile will soon recover
Being in love as the first time.
Kiss my forehead, and bad thoughts,
And every doubt would surely die,
Instead my dreams would brightly rise
Of a new spring and a new life.
Translation of the poetry 'Saruta-ma ' by Magda ...