I Don’t Regret - Poem by Elena Daniela
I don’t regret our love story,
But is so sad and strange to me
To feel that like a very tiny
And beauty silk is cut from me.
I don’t remember even when and where
Like in a dream being asleep
Suddenly happen and surprises me
Asking myself if really that has been.
Translation of the poetry 'Eu nu regret ' by Magda Isanos
Comments about I Don’t Regret by Elena Daniela
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda