Kiss the sky ...
Kiss The Sky - Poem by Kiss the sky ...
In the dark midnight hour
Comes to light a unique power
Returning spirits begin the season
Haunting our dreams, defying reason
Some lie awake awaiting a sign
Others stay asleep to waste their time
Spirits dance all through the night
Endlessly wandering a lonely plight
Over the horizon the dawn breaks
Spirits become dim then finally flakes
Eighteen hours will drift on by
Life, but only a few can kiss the sky
Until the day has passed and faded
The midnight realm is dazed and evaded
But when the clock fills the sky with darkness once more
The spirits return from where they went before
Comments about Kiss The Sky by Kiss the sky ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl