Kiss the sky ...
Disturbing The Priest. - Poem by Kiss the sky ...
The good life is a contradiction,
Because of the crucifixion.
So if you’re ready, and have the need,
I’ll take your soul, and plant my seed.
The force of the devil
Is the darkness the priest has to face,
No more prayers now
I believe I speak for the entire human race.
The devil and the priest can’t exist if one goes away,
Like the battle of the sun and moon, and of night and day,
It’s the force of the devil that we’re all told to fear,
I say run from religion, don’t let it get too near.
Am I upsetting the so-called ‘beast’,
Or angering the invisible ‘god’,
Well I don’t mind, not in the least,
As long as I’m disturbing the priest.
Comments about Disturbing The Priest. by Kiss the sky ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl