Kitty Kat Now Gone - Poem by Charles Garcia
I'm sorry about your loss,
nothing is so heartbreaking than
the loss of a devoted and loving
heart., the heart of a beloved pet.
I know how pain full it is to lose
such a loyal family member and a
Only time will ease the griefl
I hope you take comfort in knowing
that your loved one is in animal
comforted by animal angels,
A beautiful and better place,
free of pain and home at last.
his spirit to be with us forever.
Comments about Kitty Kat Now Gone by Charles Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl