Know Your Name - Poem by Trade Martin
I've never seen you....,
I don't Know Your Name.
You must have a name....,
What do you look like....? ? ?
I've never dreamed of you...,
Or what we used to do....,
Because we've never met.
So we've never been together....,
And what's this all about...? ? ?
I have no clue...., all I'm sure is....,
That there's no doubt....,
I don't Know Your Name....,
And unless you tell it to me.
I guess I'll never Know Your Name.
Comments about Know Your Name by Trade Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl