Knowing You - Poem by Freddie Nellist
There was no need to say hello
at first sight l felt love grow
I love you today, tomorrow more
always more than the day before.
Ever the favourite poem I write
the moment my heart took flight
Magic blessings that you bring
composing the love songs I sing.
You are beside me where I stand
never lost when you hold my hand
Our silent promise never broken
words of love not left unspoken.
Our love measured by you and me
I thank God these things can be
So many gifts I've had to view
the most beautiful is knowing you.
Comments about Knowing You by Freddie Nellist
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl