Edward Kofi Louis
Kuttikat - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Keeping it real! ! ! With love;
Understanding the beauty of life!
Tender love and care,
Teaching others the truth,
Insight and wisdom along the line,
Kindness and humility,
Attitude and servitude,
Tracks of righteous morals.
Comments about Kuttikat by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl