Edward Kofi Louis
L. I. Y. U. A. N. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Light and Shades!
Insight with the muse of nature;
Year after year with the fragrance of life,
Under the beauty of creation,
Acceptance! ! With all the colours around;
Nurtured with natural laws.
Comments about L. I. Y. U. A. N. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl