Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
L. Y. N. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Living and learning,
Yearning for the works of the truth always!
Nurtured with righteous morals.
Comments about L. Y. N. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl